About Me

My photo
Making innovation work for good. T:@inspirechilli

Sunday 18 December 2011

Turning Japanese

This time 12 months ago, I was making my way to the airport for Japan while Juilian Assange was being released on bail and it was snowing in London. At least this year it looks like we are being spared the snow, although  I'm still wondering what has happened to Private Bradley Manning back in the USA.  Society tends to forget these things, those people.

I've been going to Japan the last two years.  On each occassion I've left a wish at one of the temples.  The first year it was for Open Talent to 'begin'; last year, it was for Open Talent to 'blossom'. And this year... Like one of my favourite cartoons Pinky and the Brain, we try to take over the world!

For the next few weeks I'll be in Japan with occassional internet access, hopefully enough to keep on writing as I gorge myself on wonderful food, culture and spirit. 2011 has been as challenging as it has been rewarding. I'm hoping I'll find seeds and influences in the far east to help shape a more advantaged thinking world next year....

See you from Tokyo, Yokosuka, and Hakone )

No comments:

Post a Comment